More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Rubix Cube I Love You ^_^

I was bully by this Peter Pang Ming Wei and Kelvin Chin Kar Hau during resec time in Koperasi as they both keep on saying I'm very short until they both can't even see me. I was very frustrated as they both think I am stupid and test my IQ too. As I know they both also not very smart as they both get 20 something in the class but what can I say as they both are the first class. I win Lim Ying Jun as he challege me to match rubix cube with him. Althought I win him but I still hope can finish it fast like Jeremy Chiew did it. I wonder when Jeremy Chiew will teach me by personal. Jeremy Chiew told me that our school have rubix cube competition and it only for form3 student. I think it not fair as it only for form3 student it suppose to give other student like fomr4 and form5 a chance to take part in it. I wonder Jeremy Chiew can get champion in this competition as he was so expert in this rubix cube. Anyway this competition is on this thursday so I now here wish Jeremy Chiew, "Good Luck Teacher Jeremy Chiew". If you win must tell me ok? Until now I want to know who is this ??? and !!! as they both leave comment on my blog. I wonder who are they actually. Do I know them or they do know who I am. I hope they can tell who are they actually. All those people who post comment in my blog leave their name but at least I know them but thie ??? and !!! didn't let me know who are they actually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment