More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Thank To Mr Toh Kim Loong ^_^

I was challege by Maurice and Lau Sze Hou as they both want me in withing 2minutes solve the whole rubix cube. I already try my best but I still can't do it. Please teach me the fastest solution Jeremy Chiew. I finish my rubix cube within 2minutes and well they both laught at me. Mr Toh Kim Loong releave our agriculture subject as Mr Anuar already being switch to other school. I quickly ran to see Mr Toh ans asked him to teach me Mathematics as I didn't good in this subject. After teaching me about 1hours , I realise that I learn a lot more than I went to Omega tuition. Mr Toh's mathematics formual was very easy to memorise. I found that I start to like mathematics subject already. I didn't know mathematics was a very easy subject. When we were having Account subject, I and Jing Yu went to Koperasi as he want to take his handphone from Fong Sweet Er wellme of course going there is to take my book. I, Goh Ping Wei, Lau Jing Yu and Maurice Ryan were standing outside the classroom during our mathematics subject. I and Jing Yu chat a lot and he know some of my secret. Maurice is too straight as he asked Jing Yu if he like Ping Wei as they both look so close. Jing Yu didn't answer Maurice's question. Fish asked me whether I can go to the party which they organise it especially for our class. I didn't know should I go a not as the whole class people always abandoned me alone in the class. Shall I go to join them? Sam Wen Ya lose her spectacle but I didn't know whether she found it back a not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment