More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Frutrated With Account Teacher, Miss Liyana ~_~

I was very frustrated with Miss Liyana as she wasn't fair to chinese people the most. When I was having account subject, she gave all my classmates paper except me and Kiwi. When she walk pass by I called her to give me account paper but she ignore me. I feeel weird but to me she is not deaf because I called her in loud voice. When I go to take from her in front, she say something that I didn't want to hear it as it really was her fault. I asked her why she didn't answer me when I called her to give some paper as she walk pass by. She say to me that why she have to go my place when I called her. Hello... this teacher walk pass by and give the paper to Collin Ching who is sitting beside me but this teacher didn't give the paper. She wasn't doing the fair thing. I can't understand what she is talking about as I didn't do anything wrong and she scolded me too. Until now I still very angry about it. Maybe Miss Liyana is in bad mood because of some reason like fighting with her boyfriends or some other privacy thing. I hope she think carefully before blaming on other people. Continue with Alvin's love story. The girl he like today realise something that is Alvin Tok like her. She can't accept the true and the whole day she was in a very moody and frustrated mood. I wonder who told her that Alvin Tok like her because our class already make a promise not to tell other people either the girl whom Alvin Tok like. But I hear this girl say is Ping Wei who told her a little bit about it. Well until now we still didn't dare to tell Alvin Tok that this girl already know the true about his feeling toward her. This girl say she will change her handphone number as quick as possible so that Alvin Tok won't bother her anymore. We can just pity Alvin Tok for now. What a very sad love story. Hope he will still be brave when he know the true about it. Now I realise that Jing Yu become more stingy when you asked him to lend you something. He only lend his thing to Ping Wei or exchange thing qith Ping Wei. Maybe those two were like "Ai Mei". Fish asked me whether on 05 December I can attend the class party a not. I didn't know should I go a not as my classmates people very hate about me. Maybe I choose not to go as in class, I were so alone and like a person who dump by their friends. Maybe is my own choice because I got thought to change class before but end up didn't change the class. Well... is my fate so I have to accept it truely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment