More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Who Is Alvin Tok's Princess ?_?

Today I realise one big secret that is who Alvin Tok Su Khoon like actually. Actually I already guess it was XXX XXXXX XXXX on friday when I was in the tuition science class as Alvin Tok act very weird in the tuition centre class. But Jing Yu told me that I guess wrong but I already very sure I guess it correctly. Well, as I guess it really correct as my classmate people say that is really was her. But this girl didn't know that Alvin Tok like her. Alvin Tok told us not to tell her. But I wonder why not to tell her. Maybe Alvin Tok got chance if he told her about his feeling toward her. But it up to Alvin Tok to decide it. The person he like I can't tell as only our class people can know about it. We all already make a promise not to tell the girl or other people. The girl actually not quite bad. But maybe to Alvin Tok is very nice and kind hearted. Those who see my blog please don't ask any people from my school or any people as it is a very important to Alvin Tok's future. But many of us say both of them look quite a pairs. I got very angry a bit as Shawn already promise to give me his foto but he didn't give it to me. I hope that he will give me so I can paste it in my biodata book to remember he is the one who always bullying me in the school. I was cheated by my neighbour's small daughter that is Chung Pei Xuan. She was crying when I was on my way to pasar malam and her mother told me to company her as she keep on crying asking me to company her in her house. I got very frustrateed when I was doing nothing in her home but playing rubix cube by myself. I can't believe it I was cheated by a 6years old girl. So today the leason I learn is not easy believe to other people.
I caught this picture when I was opening my house's door. Those fly were doing weird thing that I didn't feel like saying it out. But I take it down because today I have nothing to post in my blog.










0 comments:

Post a Comment