More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Know Many PBSM Member From My School ^_^

I fell asleep when I was studying math subject. When I wake up, I realise that the math subject already finish. I skip english class as Mrs Fatdillah went to meeting. I went to Koperasi and meet Maurice at there to chatting with Fong Zhen. I went back to class when the bell rang because I have malay subject. When I was on my way back to class as I passes science lab2, I hear Wee Soon and Ming Sen called me. Wee Soon called me and asked me whether Marcus Tan got came to school a not today. When I already finish answering his question, he continue asking me other question and qithout notice I answer every question he ask and that is never mind but the funny thing is I didn't realise I have been chatting with him about 1hours. It more than I chat with David. But at least he is more better than David as David was a very scary person while Wee Soon is a very polite person that talk not like David Tan so scary. I pity Wee Soon as he has to attend twice nasional service that is one from Malaysia and another one is Singapore. He say he have to go about 2years 3months as in Malaysia 3months and in Singapore is 2years. He asked me if I already planning for my future like studying at where or after SPM planning to do what. I told him to study hard or not he may not have a bright future like futhering his study at other countries. He told me he got 8D in his PMR result. But he got into this 4EA class. I told him to study hard or not he will become like me regret waiting for all 9G in SPM result. But now I already try to study all the subject to help me at least credit 4subject that is Malay, English, Science and Math. I was very regret that I didn't listen to David's advice last time. But regret is too late why not I try to study hard from now at least can pass few subject to help me studying in Singapore. I hate my Taekwondo Junior very much and that person is Ang Shi Xiang. People call him monkey. He always like to bully ma like beating me or hit my head or even pulling my hair. No wonder every person he like didn't like him at all. Althought I scold him everytime he bully me, he still remain the same habits. Many girl hate him is because he will take any chance to touch girl's private parts. I hope not to see him anymore. I hear somebody calling Hariz name again and I guess that person is Shawn because he cover his face with A4 paper. I know is was him because he like to bully me using the name of Hariz. I would like to say it again that I not him girlfriend and stop the misunderstanding or not you will remain the bad people that is bullying me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment