More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

The Winner Always Win ^_^

I arrive at school as usual time but I wonder why David know that I was on the way to his class. I wonder how he know it because I got scare when he came out from his class when I was just about to arrive at his class. I was very happy that I finally play a trick on those who took my picture during science exam. I already know that Hoh Kah Bao will ask Jaisharn or others from my class people to take picture of me if I was copying during exam. I already know what he was going to do so I also got my own plan. When I was having agriculture exam paper 2, I pull out the stapler from my paper and doing my exam as usual. While Hoh Kah Bao were sitting at the window near the basketball court there. After a few minutes later, he suddenly switch his place and went to sit beside my right hand side. He keep on watching me. I know why he keep on watching at me it was becasue he want to take picture if I were trying to copy answer during the exam. So When he didn't notice me, I quickly put few pieces of my agriculture exam paper inside my table and take the paper our a bit so look like I was copying answer from the paper. After a few minutes later, he turn to look at me, while I was looking right to him and he saw some paper inside my table. He quickly told Lau Sze Hou about it and quickly Hoh Kah Boh give Lau Sze Hou his handphone so that Lau Sze Hou can took my picture of me copying answer. As we know, in school can't bring handphone but they bring it into the class and playing with it but we didn't know if they were using the handphone to get answer a not. This is against the school's rules. I didn't notice Lau Sze Hou took my picture but I knew he will take my picture as they were so scare of Hoh Kah Bao and many of them follow what Hoh Kah Bao told them too. I see Jaisharn took picture of Vikneraj copying answer during the agriculture paper 2 but actually Vikneraj got copy answer paper 1 and paper 2. After I knew that they already took many of my picture that look like copying answer, I decide to went to toilet to wash my hand as I know Hoh Kah Bao will went to my place to see what paper answer it is actually in my table. When I went into the class, Y told me that Hoh Kah Bao went to my table to check out the paper in my table when I was in the toilet. When I hear it, I keep on laughting at him as I finally take my revenge on him. I keep on laughting at him. He can't take it until he told me to "Shut Up". I say to him "You Shut Up Stupid People". Then he keep quite. I can feel that I finally have peace no need to hear his noise anymore. About 7:30pm one of Siew Loon's friends lose her handphone. The girl say that she meet pick pocket. Her handphone was stolen during she want to went up to the S2 Permas Jaya bus. I can see she want to cry already as her eyes were so red. She keep on asking those group of boys who were with her to call to her handphone number. I can see one of the boys from the group was trying to calm her down as she was in tear. I was very pity with her. But also who ask her to put her handphone in her short pant pocket no wonder being stole. When the bus already about to reach my house, the girl quickly went to behind seat to find Siew Loon to lend his handphone to call her mother. I hear she say to her mother quickly block the 2nd line. I can't understand actually what 2nd line that can be block. She was so worry and keep on asking her friends to keep on calling her handphone. She say she got stolen at City Square bus stop. So passenger should be more careful when you were at City Square bus stop. I know there got many pick pocket so beware when you were at there.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Questa è una meravigliosa risorsa utile che si sta fornendo e vi darà gratuitamente assente di carica. Amo vedere i siti web che comprendono il valore di fornire una risorsa di qualità utile per libero. It? S il vecchio che torna in dietro di programma.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Hola, Interesante, no va a continuar con este artнculo?.

Post a Comment