More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Sam Wen Ya Did Something Funny That I Can't Forgot ^_^

I arrive at school as usual time. I was very angry very time I see that Hoh Kah Bao's face. I was hoping not to see his face even once as his face make me feel like slapping him. Finally I who is the Pn Gan in my friendster. Somebody told me this morning. It is XXXXXX XXX. He/She is trying to take revenge I think or not why he put Pn Gan's picture in friendster. Those who see my blog please keep it as a secret. Same Wen Ya did something in the class that I can't forget. The story begin with when Liam Hui Ching were planning to do our accounts subject revision. Koh Chong Yeng sit beside me while in front me is Sam Wen Ya and Liam Hui Ching. When we all were having fun doing our revision, all of the sudden Sam Wen Ya say she feel very itchy in her body. Then she say can't take it anymore the itchy and she scatch her XXXXX part very hard. I feel it very funny. Even I, Koh Chong Yeng and Liam Hui Ching can't stop laughting at Sam Wen Ya's reaction. Sam Wen Ya told that is was an ant inside her t-shirt. Until now I still feel want to laught about what Sam Wen Ya did in this morning. I went to Koperasi when I was on my way to 3UIA to study account subject. I was teaching Ting Xuan, Bao Xuan and other member of Koperasi how to play the rubix cube. Sometime teaching those afternoon session student the solution to play the rubix cube make me crazy as many people can't understand what I am teaching about.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hahaha..really funny^^

Post a Comment