More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

I Dare To Admit ! Do You Dare To Admit Hoh Kah Bao ! ^_^

Went to school as usual time but David was avoiding me because he scare that I will spare the dengue fever to him. I chat with Lam Sze yin, Too Fei Yee and Donna when I was on my walk to the canteen. They were suspecting me thta I tell their secret to Marcus Tan Ekay. Actually I didn't tell non of their secret. But I wonder who tell their secret. Hoh Kah Bao tell Miss Norliza I copy science during the science exam. I dare to admit it but does the people who copy also dare to admit just like me. I told Miss Norliza that I copy answer I didn't scare to admit it. I was very angry with those guys who say people but didn't dare to admit it. I hope Miss Norliza would catch those who copy especially Hoh Kah Bao, Jason Tan and other who is also copy during the science exam. I was very angry but I was very happy that I say the true to Miss Norliza. I didn't want to lie about it. After all we can't even copy answer during the real SPM examination. I hope Miss Norliza will forgive me. While amny people already went home, I was waiting for my friends from form 2 to ask them something. I always use to play game with those afternoon session student. I play the game like being a grandmother and daughter. I was a daughter to Jay Leong Li De and my grandchildren were too many even I can't count how much it was. I was challenge by Ng Jin Qian to solve it between 5 minutes. I take the challenge. But it make me more hard to solve it as many people were surrounding me. I was challenge again by Jay Leong Li De and he told me if I can solve the rubix cube he will call me "Lao Po" that mean calling wife like "Dear". Then when I already solve it he called me "Lao Po" and he say to me that he prefer me to call him "Daddy". But the funny thing is who is my mummy as I only got daddy.

1 comments:

  1. ChUbBy'S said...
     

    jia fAng !
    i miSs my uSb cabLe
    sO sOry
    i cant sEnd piC that time

Post a Comment