More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Still Sick T_T

I went to school as usual time. I still haven't recover. I was very headache when I was having the add math paper 1 and paper 2. I can't even answer one. It was very hard to understand and I also having headache. But thank godness tomorrow I didn't have any exam until monday. Miss Norliza Surip was very angry with the boys from my class expecially Hoh Kah Bao. He make noise during the exam. Althought Miss Norliza already told him to keep quite but he stil very noise. Miss Norliza Surip say he was very dissapointed with Hoh Kah Bao because he was copy friend's answer during the exam. Actually not only him who copy in the class. Those who were copying answer is Hoh Kah Bao. He hide his book inside the table and when teacher didn't notice him, he quickly copy. While Sze Hou also the same copy book. Jason take answer from Kuo Wei while Kuo Wei take answer from Sze Hou. Ong Chyi Earn were copying Hoh Kah Bao answer. I wodner why Mr Heng didn't notice those who were copying answer. I was very angry. I was very frustrated with him since last year. Miss Norliza Surip say that she was very proud of me. After hearing what Miss Norliza Surip say about me all the boys were very angry and scold me after Miss Norliza Surip left the class room. I was very angry with them. They say I told teacher that they were copying answer during the exam. I was being mistreat. I really didn't tell teacher about it. Why nobody believe me. I meet Ching Yong Han at pasar malam. His face still the same have many pimples. Yong Han also told me that he now study same class with Wee Pei Wee. I can't believe that Yong Han will go study at Dato Jaafar school. After seing the second episode "The Time Between Wolf and Dogs", it was a very sad story that a little boys name Xiu Xian live without his family loving and live with a adopted family. That adopted family got a son and it become Xui Xian's big brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment