More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Already Went To See Doctor ^_^

I wake up about 6:30am and took my bath straight went to school. I didn't have any energy to walk as I was very tired and very headache. When I was having my mathematics ecam, I fell asleep and when I wake up it already pass 15minutes. I was very headache until I didn't have any idea to think how to solve the paper 1 mathematics exam. I know I will fail. I went to see doctor after school. I went to Klinik Ngo as I always went to see him if I were sick. He told me to went back to his Klinik after 2 days as he want to check my blood see whether I really caught dengue fever a not. I got many red spot on my body. I scare tomorrow, I won't have any energy to do my add math exam. I already take David's advice but I didn't know whether it will work a not. I already went to see doctor but still very cold and feel like vomit. This new korean drama is "The Time Of Dogs And Wolf". It wil be broadcast on 8tv starting today at 8:30pm. It was a very interesting korean drama staring Lee Jun Ki, Nam Sang Mi and Jung Kyung Ho. It was a very interesting story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment