More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Haiz T_T

I arrive at school about 10:10am as I walk to school. I saw PH were witting there seing people training. I just hope that someday she won't come to Taekwondo anymore. All her action make my feeling like want to vomit. I can't understand why she keep on coming as she wasn't our Taekwondo club member. I can feel that she very bothering people. I was very frutrated with her for a long time. Actuallly I got something want to discuss with Marcua Tan but he didn't turn up today so we will discuss on monday. I format my computer this evening but the problem is I didn't know how to install anti-virus. I hope David will help me after seing this blog. I actually ask Jason to help but I think he can't understand my english so he didn't reply my msn.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    go to me page and find
    "Quick Softwares Download"

Post a Comment