More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Trial SPM Science Exam ~_~

I arrive at school as usual time but I meet up with Soo Qing. She say she didn't know I was so early go to school. Today people who copy for the science paper 2 is Jason Tan, Yong Kuo Wei, Lau Sze Hou, Vikneraj, Teepan and Ong Chyi Earn. Jason didn't same with the rest of them using book to copy. Jason use handphone to sms for answer. He thought I dind't know it. Actually I want to tell teacher about it but I pity with them so hard copying their answer so let them be what they are doing but I sure in SPM exam sure they can't do it. Ong Chyi Earn was caught by Mr Razim first then followed by Teepan and Tadmidzi. The whole class laught at those who being caught during the exam. I feel like laughting at them but I didn't have time to laught as I still got many question didn't know how to answer. Tomorrow got history exam. So stress. I hope I can cool down before taking the exam as I didn't want to fail any subjext this time. I already listen to David's advice as he told me to study not to play with my computer anymore as SPM is coming soon. I hope I can do it well in this exam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment