More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Morals Trial SPM Exam ~_~

I arrive at school as usual time. I was happy because today after resec time, I have many free time. I didn't take chinese subject so after resec didn't know where to hang out. The people who copy answer for today morals trial exam is Lau Sze Hou and Yong Kuo Wei. Teacher also didn't even notice they were copying answer. Meet David in the library. He was there to lend Add Math revision books. I wonder why he keep on studying Add Math, he already study for a long time if I didn't guess wrong. I was chatting with Tiara and Fatty during the resec time. Then when I notice that I should go back to class to take my school bag. When I went back to my class room I notice that my school bag were gone. I ask Sam Wen Ya if she got see who took my bag as I already told her to help me look at it. She told me to look behind as I know that is Hoh Kah Bao was sitting behind me. Then when I look up the window I saw my bag was being hang up the window there. I quickly asked Sam Wen Ya, Koh Chong Yeng and Liam Hui Ching but they say they wasn't in the class during my bag being take. The only person I suspect is Hoh Kah Bao as he always do such a thing to people. Dennis Tan was standing inside the Koperasi when I was teaching my friends how to play the rubix cube. Dennis Tan also try to show of that he also know how to play with the rubix cube but unfortunately he didn't know how to solve the puzzle. KC say he learn easy thing like rubix cube that already solve by people the make a little bit mess like very hard to solve then he make it back. Please, everybody also know it. KC say he use this kind of thing to trick some girl. Now only I know no wonder he got so many girlfriends. But why his brother, David didn't like him trick many girls. About 12:30 all with a group of guys that is Maurice Ryan Downs, Jaisharn Naidu, Andrew Choo, KC, Dennis Tan, Aaron Tay Meng Yang and few other guys were at the canteen playing rubix cube. I learn many formula from KC. Although his formula were so hard to learn but I will try to learn from him as he formula can solve the rubix cube more faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment