More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Trial SPM English Exam ~_~

I arrive at school as usual time. Jason Tan come to Hui Ching's place sit and told about the english exam tips. They say in paper 1 will be report for section A and scetion B is friends. I wonder where they get all this tips. But for me is too late to read because left only 10 minutes before the exam. But in the end what Jason Tan told both of us it really come out in the exam. I feel very frutrated as I didn't know how to do it. My class people copy english exam paper 2 in the class room when teacher didn't notice them. The people are Jason Tan, Yong Kuo Wei, Lau Sze Hou & Vikneraj. The copy the answer when Mr Heng was doing something with his laptop. Mr Heng dind't notice that they were copy answer inside their table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment