More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

SPM Trial Malay Exam ~_~

I arrive at school as usual time. Actually I already got the malay exam tips but I didn't know whether it really will come out in this trial exam a not. But it end all 70% all come out. Then CT1 chinese bus uncle so weird when I step into the bus he say "My girlfriends is here", then he point at me. I didn't want to say anything about it just feel that the uncle bus driver so weird only. I wonder why David want to use my acount in his msn. It is he want to chat with my friends. When I went to Foon Yew 1 to pick up my cousin, I saw him come out with his sad, moody and a bit grumpy. When he already come out, I ask him why he so grumpy then all of the sudden he cry out. I, my mother and my uncle thta is his father keep on asking why is he crying but he didn't want to asnwer all of us. Then when my mother asked him it is he knock his head then he knok his head. Finally he admit it that he knock his head. I see no wonder his head was so red when he come out. Actually it was very funny as his head I used to call him "Cow Head or Tie Tou Kong" as he always knock my head in wonder to make my head pain when he want to wins the game. But this time he cry because he got knock by the walls. Until now I still feel like laughting at him. Haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment