More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Frustrated With My Classmates Action =@~@=

I arrive at school as usual time. I already very tired after reading my revision the whole yesterday. After sitting a while in class. Jaisharn keep on threatening me about me copying answer in class. I dare to admit that I want to copy but I fail. But I only copy the white matter and white matter word that which is contain at the receptor chapter because I really didn't know how to answer it. I didn't same like those who copy but didn't dare to admit it. Jaisharn keep saying on stop for the whole day about me copying answer. He actually didn't know that I fail to copy answer. What a stupid people he is. I arrive at 2:40pm. When I finish my science tuition, My Kelvin Yip Loon Yong told me that I was late half an hour. I feel very weird as what I know I only late 10minutes. I wonder if My Kelvin Yip Loon Yong was still sleeping haven't wake up or not why he say like this. Until now I still can't understand it. As for my Add Math tuition, Mr Cheng was sick. He look very ill to me. I didn't know what to say as when I enter the Add Math class, Mr Cheng sneeze. I wonder if I who causes him sick. Hopefully not me who causes him sick. I know that he make a lot of mistakes today during the lessons. I know is because he is sick so I won't mind. Finally I know that time is not much left as it only left about 1month to SPM exam so I told the whole class be serious and I wonder why they were so happy and clapping their hand even Mr Cheng, I think he feel like laughting at me. It is what I say is very funny, I thought what I say it true. Actually Mr Cheng is a very good teacher that teach in math and add math. Those who want to tuition with him can go to Omega and find him. He don't even need calculater to find the answer, he just only use his brain. I already tuition with him about 1year 8month. To me he is a very patient teacher not like those teacher in my school so scary. He also take serious about teaching the lessons. I hope he recover soon. Take Care Mr Cheng! I going to have my add math ecam on tuesday, wish me luck Mr Cheng.

0 comments:

Post a Comment