More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Frustrated During Training Taekwondo ~_~

While I was walking to school, I was hoping that PH didn't come to school. I and Shu Qi was very scare of her. When I arrive school, I saw PH was sitting at the hut there drawing picture. She told me that she draw the picture to give to Shu Qi while Shu Qi was very scare of it. I arrive at school about 10:30am. This PH keep on disturbing me and Shu Qi during the training. I wonder why Benjamin didn't turn up this two weeks. But he was so luckly can escape from that PH. While I and Shu Qi have to suffer. In Our Taekwondo Club it was very complicated because PH is not our Taekwondo Club member but she was so in love with Mr Benjamin Chong so she keep on comeing to our Taekwondo club every saturday while Vincent Hooi was in love with Shu Qi. As we can see Mr Banjamin and Shu Qi already got their own girlfriends and boyfriends. Meanwhile, Lim Wei Liang was in love with PH. I got a very big surprise when I open my friendster about 11:30pm. I saw got one new friends requests so I open it when I open it I realise it was Pn Gan Siew Lin who add me in friendster and her email add is CuteFattyGan@Hotmail.Com. I feel it was very funny but what to say she got play friendster. I didn't really think that Pn Gan who add me in friendster is the real Pn Gan. I think is fake becasue the picture look like being scan through the computer. I chat with Benjamin too in msn. Then I realise the reason he didn't turn up during the Taekwondo lessons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment