More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Holiday ^_^

Wake up about 9:00am because I was going to Qiao Yi house to install her internet thing and many stuff. I feel very sleepy. I went to City Square about 11:00am. I arrive at City Square about 11:20am. I meet Qiao Yi at City Square bus stop. We took 10B buses to her house. As I n\know 10B is the bus Ting Yu and Zhi Xian take to go home as they both were staying at Taman Daya. I arrive at her house after taking about 1hour and 30minutes buses. We chat a lot about internet thing and computer thing too. Her house was so wonderful and big. I help her putting and install new stuff for her new computer HP brand that she just brought it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment