More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Haiz ~_~

Although today is National's day but I still have tuition. I wake up about 7:20am. I take about 8pieces of sushi that my father brought from Singapore yesterday to tuition centre. I was very hungry at that time. I hope to arrive at tution Omega early so that I can have my breakfast. I arrive at Omega tuition centre about 8:25am. I know I already very late so I take two pieces of sushi and eat it quickly before I enter the class-room. I sit near Zhi Xian. Zhi Xian wear quite smart today no wonder my class people like him so much but I didn't feel he look very good. Maybe one day only I feel he look quite not bad. But for now no. Haha... Nearly forget, today also is the opening day of Danga City Mall. My cousin that is Paul Lee will open his own salon in the shopping mall. I hope to visit his salon to have my hair cut. Anyway congratulation to his and Good Luck to him too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment