More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Boring ~_~

I wake up about 9:30am because my mother keep on bothering me to wake up early. I asked Alvin Tan to help me too. But I was going out so didn't have the chance to ask him more. I went to CIty Square to buy cd-rom to finish my project because I didn't have the software. I can't install the cdrom after I have brought it. When I was t the cd shop, I call Hui Yeng to help me out. She asked her brother to help me out. They were very nice people althought their looking look very scary. His brother told me to bring my computer to his house so that he can help me to install some software. But he was staying at Perling there so I say never mind to him. I thought I can install the window messenger by buying the installer cd-rom but it didn't work at all. I also but the Microsoft Office 2007 but it also didn't work at all. Haiz... What a very frustrating day. Tomorrow still go school so boring. I got suprise when David say to me that he is coming to my house and help me with my pc. He say this thurday or next tuesday but I was going to have my trial SPM next week so I didn't know when. I need to think first as now I was preparing to have my trial SPM. I was hoping I can do all my best to get al least 3credit for my tirla SPM. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment