More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Playing BasketBall ^_^

About 7:30am ros and Syuhaidah came to my class find me. They say they want the permission paper so that they can came out to pratice the Taekwondo performance for the Hari Kokurikulum's Day. I went to astaka to find Arther but I only see Azhar, Ekay and Wei Liang at there playing baskatball. I call Azhar to see whether he know where is Arther a not but he doesn't know it. I call Arther's good friend and his good friends told me that he at 4 Seni 1 class. I quickly went to find him but I didn't see his face around so I called Dickson and Ming Sen to check if Arther was really in the class a not. I stand in front of the class room door and ask them if Arhter was inside the class a not. they both laught at me and say I can't see him that the guy who is sleeping actually was him. I also laught at myself cause I didn't even thought that guy who is sleeping actuallly is him. I went into the class and call him to wake up. He look very scare when he face up to see me. I asking him for the paper and he went down to his class room with a angry face. I was really scare so I ask Ming Sen and Dickson it is Arther angry. They say to me that I already ask the same question about 5 times. I ask many so many time is to sure it is Arther so angry that I wake up him from his sleep. I chat with Dickson and Ming sen a lot when Arther gone to his class room to take the paper and guess what Arther ask Ming Sen to lend him 20cent and he went out again and he lose from my sight. I was really scare that I make him angry. I know that is Ming Sen and Dickson make fun of me. I went back to my class room about 8:10am. I went to school computer room with Chun Ngiap. Haiz... He is useless playing game. Stop using school computer about 3:00pm. After that I and Chun Ngiap went quickly to Taman to play baskatball with those guys who are already playing at the Taman there. Chee Ping told me each of their name. This is their nickname Daniel Wong Chee Ping, Marcus Tan Ekay, Peter Chan Tek Qi, Steven Shern Syang, Andy Goh and lastly is Alex Chin Chun Ngiap. Althought their name is very weird to me but I think they are not very bad guy cause they enjoy playing baskatball very much. Ekay hit my head and i\he didn't dare to admit it was he throw to my head but indeed he blame it to Steven. I chase Steven the whole taman. The whole group of boys laught at both of us. I chase Ekay when I know the true that Steven was mistreat by Ekay. After that I chase Peter cause he was laughting my name by calling me JFang. I ran back to school when it already rain. I arrive back at school about 5:20pm. I go to Koperasi toilet to wash my hand and run go to Pasar Malam to find my mother. I went back home with my neighbour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment