More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Playing Basketball ^_^

I arrive at school about 6:50am. Kah Bao keep on saying me that when I take the report card my parent and teacher talk to each other about 1hour. I rearrange my classroom. Hui Min didn't came to school today. I wonder why she didn't came to school since last week tuesday. I was sleeping when we were having assembly in the hall. I see many prefect from afternoon session came to school early in the morning. I went to Taman about 1:30pm. Vikneraj was walking in front me when I was on the way to Taman. I wentt o play the swing at the playground there. After play for sometime, I saw Alvin Tan was walking on the way to the Taman. I call his name but he didn't hear it. I think he is deaf because he was hearing song with his handphone that is Nokia 6300. He also join us playing swing. One thing that I can't believe is he went to the indian boy that was sitting at the upper there who is from form 3 and he took his half smoke. I keep an eye on him to see whether he is going to smoke it or not and he really smoke it but he only suck a little bit of the smoke and I think he can't take it cause I see him keep coughting. When I ask him what it taste like and he told me is bitter. Actually I thought he was a good guy that didn't learn any bad thing but until what he done today I feel that he already try to be a bad guy. Hope he won't try to smoke again as smoking is very bad to human's health like causing cancer or even died. He should think about the bad of smoking before trying it. Alvin Tan if you are seing this please take it as a concert as I didn't want to lose a friends. After a while he say he is going back home. I thought I can fight a basketball game with him but haiz... I ask his hadphone number and ask him to miss call to my handphone so I can know that is his handphone number. After that he just went home but before that haiz... I didn't want to say already because I scare being misunderstand by other people and also scare being misunderstand by him too. So I went back to play basketball with Gash. Only I and him was playing the baskatball at first but then all of the sudden all those indian boy who was play the swing came by to play with of us. Then I after boring playing baskatball with those guys I , Ros, Syuhaidah went back to play our swing. We were having very fun during we was playing at the Taman but all of the sudden a dogs came and try to chase Ros and Syuhaidah. Then all of the sudden "Tikus" I mean Chun Ngiap appear at the Taman there. I give him my handphone number so if got play baskatball can call him came and play with us. He told me that he is going home first to watch his TV at 2:30pm and is we all got play baskatball only he came back to the Taman because he live near by the Taman. Then Ros's boyfriend came to the playground there and play swing with us too. I saw Wei Liang and Mao Chuan was play baskatball at the baskatball bourt there. I try to call Wei Liang but he didn't answer me. I feel very angry about it. I thought he is deaf like Alvin Tan. After boring play swing we went back to baskatball court there and continue our planning about the performance. I call Ekay to dicuss with us the whole group. We talk a lot. After discussing I continue play baskatball with Gash and Syuhaiday's brother. Then after a short playing with them, Ekay call me to join them play baskatball with them. I same group with Gash and Syuhaidah's brother. Haiz... What a very loudsy group. After playing about 20 minutes then all of the sudden the rain drop by so we decide to stop playing baskatball. I plan to go back to school while Ekay they all planning to go to OC. So we ran go back to school there. I chat with Dickson all along when we was walking together in the school. He told me a lot about his thing and I told him my problem too. I hope he can help me solve my problem too. What I can say is wishing him quickly find his really true happiness. I went to 2UKM I talk with many student form that class. I finally saw how Dickson girlfriends look like already. About 4:30pm my mother and my uncle came to fetch me go to Pasar Malam to buy food for dinner. I went to Foon Yew 1 to fetch my cousin. It quite boring at there but I enjoying seeing Wushu Martial Art training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment