More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Playing BasketBall ^_^

Today I arrive at school about 6:50am. I go back to my class to read my Pokemon comic book. I forget to give Alex Chin his pendrive and he make all his way to my class to take back his pendrive. I didn't have stay back today. I went to Taman about 2:10pm. When I arrive there Peter Chan, Suann, Andy Goh and one Fat Guy was already playing baskatball. I quickly put down my bag and join with them playing baskatball. I partner with Peter Chan, Suann. Peter is a professional when playing baskatball. After finish playing this game I partner with Steven, Peter Chan, Marcus tan and Suann. I think the most professional playing baskatball in this group is Steven. He help our group goal all the ball and our group win this game. I was very happy with it because we win the game. After that I stop play for a while bacause when we were playing baskatball Arther got came to call me but I just ingore him so I think is better for me to go back there to chack it out. When I go back there Yeong Joo and Arther told me to pumping 10times. I was very tired already and both of them still call me to pumping so I have no choice to go back to the baskatball court to play basketball because I didn't feel like pumping it. After we got so free time, I, Yeong Joo, Gash and Azhar go to basketball court and play baskatball. Yeong Joo strike one ball. He told me that he didn't know how to play but I can't belive wat he say because he just strike it. I same group with Peter tay and Gash. I went back to school about 4:30pm. I, Daniel Wong, Andy Goh and Suann went back to school together. We went straight go to school hall to see Raymond singing. I hear the song quite very nice but I can hear it that Raymond already didn't have any voice to sing it more louder. Finally Peter Chan accept me in his friendster. But I quite angry with him cause he haven't accept me in his Msn. Haiz... he also post 2 commment in my friendster. What he post is funny but is true. He told me to play baskatball because it is good for health. I hope to play with them again tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment