More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Playing BasketBall ^_^

I went to hall today because we all got assembly. I heard many people name were called out to cane by Mr Hakim because they have done something that against the school rule.
Early in the morning I was cane by Mr Hakim that is our displin teacher at the basketball court. I can't believe it when I was cane by Mr Hakim. It very hurt and very pain until I cry because I can't take the pain. I went to computer lab with Ming Fang and Ping Wei. I went to computer room today but it quite very boring cause the teacher keep blocking those website that we all want to go into. I, Ming Soon and Alex Chin were inside the room doing our thind like seeing Jbtalks. Raymond go add me in his friendster. About 3:00pm I, Alex and Wee Soon go to Taman play baskatball. When arrive at the Taman there I saw they all were already playing the baskatball. I sit down there and wait for them to finish their game. I was hit at my leg when I was sitting at there. You know what, the people who didn't meant o hit me is Steven Hon. I can't believe it that he hit me once again. I chase Steven the whole Taman again. When I was chasing him, I can hear many people were laughting at both of us cause both of us running very funny. Daniel Wong, Eddie, Wei Heong and other guys were laughting at there until laying on the ground. I can see they laughting until their face turn into red colour. Daniel laught very loud. He didn't want to admit it was he hit me but he blame it to Alex Chin. I thought he is a very honest person but I didn't know that actually he is such a weird people. After chasing him around the Taman a few time, we begin to feel very tired and he has no energy to play basketball anymore while I was standing few feet next to him. Teriyaki told me to let Steven off or not he will post comment in my friendster about I bullying his brother today. I tell him that I like people post many comment to me. I same group with Alex Chin and Peter Tay. Only Alex Chin help us goal the ball but end up lose again. For me I rather choose to be same group with Alvin Tan as I think his playing maybe be better than Alex Chin. About 3:30pm Teriyaki Chan go home with Edmund, Peter Tay and another guys. Steven went home about 4:30pm. When Gash come to the Taman I quickly ran and join him to play baskatball. After playing for a while Wee Soon, Raymond and Alex Chin came to join us. Raymond told me he didn't sing "Jenny" by click 5 but he change the song to "Happy Birthday" by clcik 5 also when I asking him why today didn't go practice singing song. After playing a short while I, Raymond and Alex Chin went to buy drink. I share my drinks with Wee Soon. Actually Alex Chin want to drink my drinks but I won't let him drink it. Then after a while I saw Alvin Tan and Marcus Ma and Suann came to the Taman. Suann join us and play basketball with us. When we were about to change place to continue playing, I ask raymond to help me take my drinks and Wee Soon took it continue drinking it. I went back home about 5:00pm. Today they haven't play finish yet but I have to go home first. I was very sad that I can't play basketball for few more minutes. When I was on the ways to Giant bus stop, I saw Marcus Ma's brother and his friends. He was asking me whether those guys were still playing baskatball. I answer him yes and also told him to go play quickly because they were many people playing at there now. I hope to play basketball again tomorrow. It very fun very playing basketball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment