More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Support My Friends At City Square ^_^

I wake up very late today about 10:00am. I quickly take my bath and went to City Square to support my classmates who take part in "Super ShowTime". I arrive at City Square about 11:20am. I quickly went to tell Hui Ching that I will come back after I finishing tuition at 1:45pm. Then I quickly went to take bus to go to Omega tuition centre. I arrive at tuition centre about 11:35am. When I oepn my class-room door, I got frighted by Wei Liang who is saying "Hai" to me very loudly. When he was saying hai the whole class turn to look at me and I got embrass. I sit with Siti Ros while Wei Liang was sitting next to Siti Ros. After a while Justin come into the class. I hear Justin saying to Wei Liang that he was going to City Square. When we all about going out the class-room, Calvin talk to me and I asked him whether he is going to City Square later. He asked me why and I told him that I was going to support my friends for the "Super ShowTime". He told me if I treat him go he will go. After Justin hear what I told and asked him, he straight asking me what is my friend's name. I asnwered him is Kwi Ching and I straight went up to Omega office to go to toilet to washed my hand. After that I straight ran down and follow Justin, Calvin and Calvin's girlfriend. I took the same buses with them but they sat behind me. We all got off at the Kastam bus stop. While getting of the bus Justin asked me which school is my friend. I told him is SMK Sri Tebrau. He asked me who is Kwi Ching's another partner singer. I told him is a girl and he told me that of course he know. I hear Justin calling Calvin and told him that Kwi Ching is a girl not a guy. I feel like laughting about it. I asked Justin which school is he. He told me that he is from English College. Justin have a very quite nice looking like Wei Liang and Calvin. When I was about to went into City Square, Justin told me to walk slowly and goodbye. Then I straight ran to level 1 and continue my support toward Kwi Ching. I take the board with Kwi Ching's name and go to in front to shout for her name. I see the new student came to support her too. I saw Patrick Tee buying Seoson bread about 2:40pm. He was wearing a orange t-shit who support a guy that name is Wei Song. We only know the results about 6:20pm. Kwi Ching got into the final round. I was happy for her. I only went home about 7:00pm. I shat with teriyaki at Msn today. He told me that he was touched by my blog that I wrote yesterday. He also told me that he feel like crying after seeing my blog because it was so touching. I asked him if he willing to become my Big Brother and he asnwered me that is ok I be his little sister. I was touched by his answer. I told him that tomorrow I will be cane by Mr Hakim adn he wished me luck and if my hand pain go find him too. I was glad to know him but if he is my real brother I would be more happy but unfortunately it wasn't as I wished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment