More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Japanese People Came To Visit ^_^ Very Sad Day T_T

Today our school got japanese people is coming to visit. They only arrive after we wait for a several hour. They arrive at our school about 9:40am. I skip my Morals, Add Math class. Althought I know that I will be cane by displin teacher if I skip class but I have no choice to skip those class because I was hoping to see those japanese people who came to visit our school. Pn Fam Yoke Ling wrote my name, Hui Min, Jason and Chyi Earn. While add math, Mr Heng wrote my name, Hui Min and Chyi Earn. I was very angry with those teacher but what to do we have studying in selfish school. After finishing my science subject class, Alex Chin called me and asking me whether want to join him go to ICT room. While I was think whther go or not to go, I saw Yong Liang and chat with him alot about our Taekwondo club thing. I already very frustrated with this club but what to do I am the Vice President Of The Taekwondo Club. After chatting finish with Yong Liang, I follow Alex Chin and his friends go to Taman. I and Alex were playing basketball while Alex's friends go home. After playing for a short time, I and Alex Chin decide to go back to school to check out whether the ICT room got open a not. After we know that it didn't open at all. I quickly went out from school gate A and straight went to Taman. When I was on my way, I saw Raymond and I called him. I was asking him whether he got see those guys who usually playing basketball at the Taman and he answer me just in front of me while he was crossing the road to the other side. I walk behind Teriyaki, Steven Hon, Andy Goh and Peter Tay. After arrive at the Taman I saw Teriyaki straight open the thing that he just pack for his lunch and straight he sat down and eat at there. Teriyaki say many hurting word to me today. Haiz... Nobody understand how I feel. He thought I was lying to him. He won't believe what I say. I was very sad that he didn't believe me at all. Teriyaki told me not to pull his t-shirt anymore or not I will lose one more friends. I didn't scare at first because in class all the people are not my friends. They dind't treat me as a friends before althought they didn't tell me but I know it actually. I can't understand why they keep on saying me and Steven Hon. Ekay was asking me whether I was going to City Square a not tomorrow. He told me that he is going to City Square tomorrow to support his friends. I wonder he is going to support who. Tomorrow Kwi Ching is going to the "Super Showtime" competition. She already went into the semi-final. I hope she can win it till the end of the competition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment