More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Got Injure When Training T_T

I was very scare to go to school today because Mr Hakim will be caning me today as I skip two class and didn't pass up my homework on tuesday. But I have no choice to go to school as my mother want me to go. I was luckly as my name wasn't called by Mr Hakim today. I think my name will be called neither on monday or wednesday. Today I got many unhappy thing that keep running on my mind. Our PJK subject today was to weigh our weight. I was scare to weight because I was hoping that I didn't get fat at all. Teacher told me that I was 54KG. I got fright as I was actually only 50KG but for now already 54KG as on diet always. I was very sad that I fat about 4KG. I hope to slimmer down my wight body until 45KG. I think I saw Teriyaki at 5Sn2 classes but maybe I aws thinking tooo much as I just wake up from my sleep in my class. While I was standing behind the hall, I see Suann and Teriyaki was passes by. As Teriyaki asked me that It is I will write it down on my blog what he eat and at where. I answer him yes but unfortunately I didn't know what he was eating in his hand as I was eating wonton mee. As he say I will write it all down about what he say to me when he passes by. I would like to see how his face look as he was reading my blog. They went to Taman play swing. I was planing to climb out from the gate but I fail to climb because when I was about to climb all of the sudden rain fall. I have no choice to call Desmond and Shi Xiang to came out from his class so that we can continue our selfdefence practice. After rain start to stop already I went to the gate to see whether Ekay was at the Taman a not so that I can call him to climb back to school to teach us training. I see there were many people playing basketball at the Taman including Teriyaki, Steven Hon, Edmund and other that I can't recognise at all. I was planing to climb over the gate and play with them but I was too tired to climb over the gate so I didn't climb it. I got injure in my right palm hand while my left hand got injure at the bone when I was training with Shi Xiang. He is such a brainless people that didn't know about safety thing. Until now my hand still very pain. I feel very sad about not playing basketball today. Before I went home I went to find Desmond and Shi Xiang to told them that tomorrow we were going to training at the Taman about 12:00pm. I went home about 4:30pm. I only arive at home about 6:10pm because of the traffic jam at City Square. Teriyaki called me "Noob Fang". How can he called me noob althought I am noob it really hurt my feeling.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Post a Comment