More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Sleepy Day ~_~

I went to Koperasi about 8:10am. I chat with Chin Rou, Mei Ping, Fong Zhen, Ting Xuan and Nicky. I go back to class about 9:10am. I and Hui Xin straight went to Taman after the bell rang. Actually I was going to change my cloth but I didn't have time to change it as I already promise Desmond and Shi Xiang to wait me at Taman. But when I arrive at the Taman I didn't see any appearanceof our club memeber. I went back to school again. I see David Tan was talking with my mother. I quickly went to toilet to change my cloth. After finishing changing my cloth I went backt o where my mother was. When I was about to go to Taman, Pei Hua came to call me and we went to Taman together. She told me that she help me to lie to my mother that I didn't play basketball during the time I stay back at school but I was training with all those people as my mother already knew that I was playing basketball all the time when I stay back. She say she done a good job help people. I was very frustrated when she say those words. I feel like killing her. I saw Desmond and Shi Xiang were in a Kembara car. I think that is Desmond's mother. While we all waiting for Arther we went to play the swing at the Taman. This picture was taken when we were playing the swing.

This picture is about Shi Xiang who is trying to act cool so that his lover can see him performing very well. But unfortunately the person that he like didn't like him at all. Let pity him......k their enermy that is the tree. Actually it was Shi Xiang and Desmond who is trying to fool around. It was quite funny actually.

This picture is was taken when Shi Xiang and Desmond was trying to kill their enermy who is a trees.


This picture is about Arther and PH were walking together going back to school like a love couple. It was like a prince who is taking swords at his shoulder and have save his princess that is standing next to him.

This picture is also about Arther and PH were chatting closely like a love couple that truely in love. It like they were dating in a romantical places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment