More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Excited Day ^_^

I done one mistakes during my selfdefence performance. But my jumping front kick was very successful. I didn't know whether Teriyaki got came to school a not today. I was hoping that he could come so he could see my last performance for this year. But I think he didn't came. Ming Wei got a big chocolates bear while I get the small yellow colour bear. I saw a little cute boy's face look like Jing Shun and Alex Chin face but Alex Chin told me that the little boy is Kai Yao's little brother. Then I just realise that the little boy name is Theng Kai Liang, it is really that is was Kai Yao's little brother. I see two boys was playing basketball but I didn't dare to go play with them because I didn't know them well but I was only hoping to play basketball match with Marcus Tan's group. I went to PBSM's stall and buy egg burger and one cup of cincau drink. I got a chance to lucky draw but unfortunately I didn't get one. I but the second time when Alex ask me to buy his burger. This time I buy fish and egg burger. He help me to draw a pieces of paper and he help me got one small teddy bear. He choose yellow colour for me. I was very happy that I got one teddy bear. This picture is the teddy bear that Alex Chin help me to got it. Wasn't it very nice...... I was very thankful for him to help me get this bear. Kai Yao also got one teddy bear too when he draw the colour paper out.



I saw Marcus Tan, Andy Goh, Daniel Wong and Edmund were on their way to Giant while Daniel Wong was holding his basketball. I didn't know they got play basketball today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment