More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Sleepy ~_~

I arrive at tuition centre about 8:10am. I sit in front of Yee Siang and read my history book as my second exam start this tuesday. Zhi Xian and Wei En come into the class-room together. I wonder if Zhi Xian is really very handsome or not why those malay girl same class with us like him very much. When I was about to go to toilet Mr Chua won't let me go because he only allow two people to go toilet at once. I stare at him when he came into the class-room. He asked me why. I say to him because of him I can't go to toilet. He told me he is a guy and I am a girl no same. I think he can't understand what I trying to say. Wei Liang say to me "Yo check it out man". I answer him not man is woman. He just smile . I went to Kerry Popular and read Singapore True Ghost Stories. I read about three story because it was quite very long story. I was nearly about to sleep when I was tuition in Singapore english subject. I feel very tired and sleepy. I think I must take a good rest for few days. I went to Kerry to see wedding fashion show. Below are those picture which I taken down during the wedding promo tour. This picture was taken during the Wedding Promo Tour at Kerry.




0 comments:

Post a Comment