More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Tired T_T

I arrive very late to school. I partner with Jessica. Luckly PH didn't came to school today or not I will die because she is a very frusrating people. When people was training she would stand beside us and say "Jia You" for us. She is very annoying and disturbing those who training Taekwondo. I hope she will not come forever. I feel very tired and headache as yesterday I went to gym to take my Taekwondo trial upgrading test. Luckly I pass it or not today I have to go one more time for the test. Desmond and Shi Xiang didn't turn up at thr training. Desmond didn't want to go to training while Shi Xiang stomach hurt very badly. Bao Xuan, Joshua, Girl, John, Ros and Syuhaidah go for the Teakwondo test. Maurice told me something that I think is very correct. He told me something that he told him friends late time that is "To give up hope is a Choice, But to live On when it seems there is no hope is to to triumph over Life". Its means if you dont let live make u sad or angry, then you have succeeded in life. I think what he say is correct. I went to my neighbour house about 5:30pm i came back home about 7:30pm after trying to solve their computer problem. I wonder why recently the internet got many problem. I sometime even wait for half an hour just to open a website.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Why i link ur blog and u didn't link mine de..?

Post a Comment