More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Hurting Word Were Say Toward Me T_T

I was sleeping when Pn Balwinder was talking speech at the hall. I very tired today. I wonder why teacher all of the sudden spot check all the girl to seize our thing that can't bring to school. Luckly my MP3 didn't teacher didn't seize it. I saw Marcus Tan, Daniel Wong and Andy Goh was at the form 2 toilet there wasting time chatting at there. I just pretend didn't see them. I went to see Teriyaki's friendster profile and I saw that my friendster was't at his friendster featured friends. Haiz... Tomorrow I have Add Math and Morals exam. I didn't read book at all. I feel very tired to read book so I waste my time by playing online game. Anyway I hope I won't fail my add math exam again. I wonder why this few day many people keep on saying hurting people heart to me. My heart was very hurt this few days but they just didn't know it. I feel like a sword was stabbed through my heart. What they say toward me is very outragerous. What they say toward me make me suffer a lot because I keep on blaming myself for what everything happen. I try to control myself to cool down not to get angry with them but they just...... I feel like want to die because many people keep on saying word that hurt my heart very much. I just pretend that I won't mind but actually I already want to cry but I try to prevent my tear from droping. I sometime even hope that I didn't exist in this world. Teriyaki say many hurting word to me. I feel like he had change a lot. He is not same as last time when I know him. He keep on saying me..... I wonder what I have done until he say such kind of word toward me. I won't want to lose another friends like him but I think he start to hate me. I wonder what had happen to him actually.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    How can a person not read anything a can pray that the person won't fail in the subject. Success is in the hand of ours. Anyway, why u always say teriyaki? Who's that person?

  2. Janice Lee said...
     

    O...
    I Understand What You Try Say Liao...
    U Didn't Know Who Is Teriyaki???
    Is Chan Tek Qi La...
    He Is From 4SN2 class...
    You Know Him???^_^

Post a Comment