More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Exam ~_~

I arrive at school as usual time. I sit down and revision my own book. Actually I was very sleppy as yesterday I went to sleep about 12:00am. I was very tired until i can't even open my own eyes. Hui Ching teach me how to do Add Math question. When doing my Add Math test I got into sleep for a few time. I got fright when Kazuki told me that I, Her, Joanne and Miss Vincent was at PH's best friends list. I really feel like vomit when I hear it. Yuck... I think I can't even feel like eat dinner later. I skip my Morals class as I was not having Chinese test. Jin Qian, Chee Cheng and other member of Koperasi bully me at Koperasi. Jin Qian thought I misunderstand him so he keep on making my hair because people who just wake up early in the morning. I think my hair was like a crazy at that time. Haha... When I went back to class I realise that Mr Heng already given out test paper and he told me to go find Morals paper for myself as it already finish given. I was quite mad actually. The Morals test start at 12:00pm but Mr Heng start at 11:50am. I wonder why he start so early as the time have start yet. I went to many classes to find extra Morals paper. I got very angry as I was the only one who have't got the Morals paper. Funally I get back my MP4 back after repairing about 3months. I went to Landmark by my uncle's car. It was rainy day when I was on my way back home. After Hui Ching post comment for me then only I know that it was brainless Sze Hou took my Morals test paper. Hui Ching couldn't help me when brainless Sze Hou took my exam paper. How could he took people's paper without asking. He is such a rude person. Finally Kazuki got blog already. When I see Kazuki's blog I ver like it because it got many Japan anime. I mean in her friendster also got many Japan anime even in her blog also got. I wonder how she did it until her friendster and blog look so perfectly. If got chance I want her to teach me how she make her friendster and blog so beautiful. My birthday is coming soon. I hope I can get many comment or wishes from friends. I chat with YI Sheng in msn but he was kind of tired so I didn't chat much with him. Haiz......

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    u know y? cos SZE HOU take ur exam paper..cos not enough..i'm sorry can't help u when he take the paper..sometime u need to contol ur bad temper actually..

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Wah... U got bad temper! U really got bad temper as huiching said on above comment. Idk the tq is who leh. And next time can u leave the msg on 'my ibook'. It's difficult to link on ur blog and give u reply. I just reply on my sites and u just see on my main page. Very very 10q.

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Yes u really have a bad tempered. I told u to leave the msg on i book then u give me some unlogically excuse tat u feel very trouble to leave it then you go and leave the comment which is quite complicated to view instead of leave in the ibook. Can u pls don so become unreasonable ppl. Moreover, pls think first before ask. Why can't u think 10q is what first then ask. Try to use more in ur brain instead ur mouth. 10q means thank you loh. So easy to think u also don know. U can ask 10 ppl on the street then i think at least got 8 or 9 ppl know. Go and think about.

Post a Comment