More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Haiz... T_T

Arrive at school as usual time. I was very tired and sleepy as yesterday I went to sleep very late. I try to force myself to read the history book so that I can answer the history exam later. I only know to do half of the history test paper cause it was very damn hard to answer but luckly at least I got read or not maybe I will pass up blank paper to Pn Joo our history subject teacher. When resec time I went to Koperasi to fotocopy my account formula. While waiting for my fotocopy, I chat with Li De, Wei Pann, Jamie, Elainne and Jin Rou. They told me that my taekwondo junior that is Shi Xiang is a very dangerous guy because he like to see girl toilet and if got chance he will take risk to go and touch those girl. He was very famous when he study primary school. I went to check out with Mr Heng to see whther he already finishing marking our Add Math exam paper. I was very scare when I was finding my test paper. I realise my result was better than I thought. I get 8 mark. After mutiply I get 16 marks. I can't belive my eyes that I get 16 marks. I was very happy with my Add Math results. I wonder if David got pass his Add Math test as he was very seriouly studying his Add Math subject. I go back to class very late. Teacher give out paper very early. I feel even worst when I was taking my account test. Actually got something bad and sad thing happen during I was taking my account test. I didn't dare to post it out. So sorry for those reader that I can't post it out. Hence when I was taking my english test, I realise that I only know 30% from the paper. I think this test I will fail many subject althought I already read and revision my book. When I was on the way out from school gate I not accidently ambushes Yi Sheng. I take CT1 bus with him. I just realise that he was using N73 handphone as what I know he use the same handphone with me that is K800I. I realise Yi Sheng really got read my blog or not how he know that I got write about him in my blog. I wonder if he did see Arther with PH picture that I post in my blog. Today this uncle bus was very funny because he forget to open the back door as people already rang the bus bell but he just forget to open the back door. I went down at City Square as the bus didn't go back to my house. I was playing online game the whole day as there were nothing for me to do so. I rather wasting my time to play basketball than playing online game. Haiz... When was my mother going to let me to play basketball. Haiz... Today 8TV is going to pulish new korean drama that is "Surgeon Bong Dal Hee". It was not bad after I watch first episode. I learn many thing from this korean drama. Those who want to become a doctor can watch it because it say many thing about type of medicine, cure patient and operation those patient who is seriously injure. Below is the "Surgeon Bong Dal Hee" wallpapers.










1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Who's the xxx who want to see the girls toilet...? Can u pls catch the person pic and upload to let all ur viewers see. I'm also very interested to know that ppl. And how can u suprise of ur 16marks because it's higher than before and u get improve... Hai... I get 45marks for KILLER SUBJECT and mayb got add math for the exercise one de... Ha ha ha...

Post a Comment