More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Funny ~^o^~

My uncle today forget to take his handphone so he put me at the traffic light near our school. I was actually very lazy to walk to school but what to do my uncle had forget to bring his handphone. But the whether is not bad. I can feel the wind blow was very cool. When it was resec time, I company Kwi Ching and the new student that transfers from Melaka school Yit Xian go to canteen for breakfast. I was avoiding Andy Goh those group of people because I got some misunderstanding gossip that happen between me and those group of guys during I play basketball with them. I was very scare to meet them at school. When I was about taking my Math test, Joanne come to my class and find me. I got an small arguement between her and me because a misunderstanding again. I was sad because many misunderstand thing happen to me. Can somebody bless me with good wishes so I won't being misunderstand by other people. Nobody understand how I feel. I didn't feel like going home after school as I was hoping to go play basketball at the Taman but my mother just won't let me go to play basketball. I was very sad with it. I got a very bad new that is my grand aunt passes away yesterday. I was very sad after hearing the new from my uncle. When I use to be a small child my grand aunt always say me is a forgetfull person because I always forget where I have put my thing. She only 89 years old by now. I wonder if I have to go to her mourner ceremony. I think I should go to pay my last repects to her. I very scare to go as I scare thing like ghost althought I like to read ghost stories book very much. As David asked me who is the XXX guy who like to see girls toilet. I already catch the guy's picture long time ago and already post in my blog long time ago. I know David is a smart guys so let him think and guess first then only I tell him who is it. I wonder why he so interested to know who is that guys who like to see girls toilet. I really very surprise when I know that my Add Math got 16 marks because after I study so long finally I got something back that is my mark for my Add Math get better than last time. I was happy I got improve in my Add Math subject. I think if David were me, he will also very surprise with his own marks. I wonder what he will say after seeing what I write. I feel happy for his that he finally pass his KILLER Subject that had kill him very much. I wonder what he mean by "maybe got Add Math for the exercise one". I hope he will explain to me what he mean. My birthday is coming soon. Starts count down from today still a week to go before my birthday. I wonder David will wish me Happy Birthday a not on that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment