More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Happy Birthday ^_^

As you know today is my 17 years old birthday. I arrive as usual time. I thought when I arrive at school, David will be the first one who wishes me happy birthday but unfortunately he only wishes me when it was resec time. Haiz... But The first one who wishes me happy birthday is Maurice. As Teepan also same birthdya with me, Jaisharn were planing to "Cameron Highland" him. I think maybe David didn't know what is "Cameron Highland" is. I actually didn't feel like going to school but my mother keep on bothering me when I was sleeping so I have no choice to wake up and go to school. I didn't enjoy my birthday at all. I didn't feel like today is my birthday. Ming fang and Ping Wei didn't wish me happy birthday at all. Nothing special today. To me is was my first ever sad birthday I had. But is already enough to me that got many grandchildren and some little friends wishes me "Happy Birthday". But until now I feel like I still sort of something but I didn't know what. Maybe I just want more friends to wishes me happy birthday. When my class boy were "Cameron Highland" Teepan, Pn Gan Siew Lin passes by and she told all the boys not to go out or into the class as she already she what they do to Teepan. She thought the whole class was bullying Teepan and try to make a fight. The thing end up with Pn Gan calling Hoh Kah Bao, Jaisharn and Teepan to go to the office. I saw Dennis Tan's grandmother that is also David's grandmother. I see her talking to someone but didn't know who is it. I was very pity with her as she was alone and didn't have any grandchildren to company talk. I feel that she like being abandon by their family. Fianlly tomorrow is PC Fair. I have been wait this day to come for so long. But I was very worry that saturday and sunday I couldn't go to see PC Fair because I was going to Southern College. I think there would be more fun than going to PC Fair.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    happy birthday to u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment