More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

First Day Of Pc Fair ^_^

I went to Koperasi to chat with my grandaughter as I always went there because I didn't take chinese subject. I receive a a birthday give from friends that is Chong Yeng, Kwi Ching, Huei Min, Wen Ya, Hui Ching, Ping Wei and Yu Xian. I was surprise when I receiving this birthday present. I thought I won't get any birthday present this year but it was out from my thought. Actually I wasn't in the good mood that time so Kwi Ching told me to open the present give. She say maybe I would be a good mood when I open the give they brought for me. When I open the present and it does cheer me up a bit. I got a pendrive 2GB brand Apacer. My mood got a bit better that just now. Actually I was plannign to buya pandrive but now I didn't have to buy it anymore as I already have it and what make me got a more better mood is that Kwi Ching already put some of my favourite movie that si Digimon and few song. I went to tuiton. Jing Yu told me that Alvin Tok got lover. His lover name is Mei Xuan. I and Jing Yu just keep on talking this name to Alvin Tok as he was very noisy in the class. When I and Jing Yu was talking this name, Alvin Tok would just keep on laught. I meet up Wei yang and he asked me to help him check out the price of 2GB pendrive. While talking with him, I meet up with Robin that is the people who woo me since January until now. I went to Pc Fair when I finish tuition add math subject. I saw Daniel Gay at there too selling antivirus cd. he stnad beside me when a guy was promoting the external hardisk to me. When finish promoting to me, Daniel straight call me to buy the antivirus from him. I saw Nono at there working too. I saw Calvin were at there too selling computer wires and other else. I saw many thing that I would like to buy at the Pc Fair. I went home about 8:30pm. I know it already late but I still want to go because Wei Yang ask me to help him check out the price of 1GB pendrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment