More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Happy ^_^ & Also Sad T_T

I arrive at Omega about 8:00am. I saw Yong Chian and Shuhairi were chatting at the stairs case there. I see Yee Siang already sitting in the class already. I quickly put my bag and straight on my way to office. I tell Jocelyn about I going out from the class about 8:45am. I went out from the class about 8:50am. I went back to Omega about 10:30am. I arrive at tuition center about 10:40am. I didn’t late at all infect I just in time to tuition my Bahasa Malaysia subject. I sit behind Wei Yang. He chat a lot with me today. I actually can’t understand what he talking to me about but I just pretend to know all what he is talking about. He give me his Msn too. When I was on my way to Kerry, I see Wei En standing there alone waiting people to fetch him go home. He say to me “Already finish Taekwondo?”. I got surprise that he talk to me. So I talk to him a lot. He is a very weird person that I can’t understand him at all. He didn’t answer what I ask him but when I answer what I ask him, he would just knok him head. I went to Kerry for a walk. I feel it was quite very boring as I was alone at Kerry. I went to Kerry with Michael and Michelle. Michael went to cut his hair at Stage. While I and Michelle were at 1st floor seing Foon Yew Super ShowTime. Michelle told there got a board that put one pink bra. I saw that bra but I wonder the bra is for who and who they support boys or girls. Then when I, Michelle and Michael were on the ways to bus stop, we saw Maurice and Jaisharn. Michelle told them to go to City Square meet at there. Maurice told me that he is going back home 1st to change his shoes. We all went to Summer to fill up our tummy. About few minutes later, Paul arrive to meet us up. Then after chatting with Paul for so long then Maurice and Jaisharn appear. Then we went to walk about 5KM only, Michelle told us that she is going back home. Then we all went to level 1 to go home but unfortunately we meet up with Jason and Kah Bao. Then I, Maurice, Jaisharn, Jason and Kah Bao went to Mc Donald to buy ice-cream to eat but I didn’t eat because I scare I will get fat if I eat too much. The we all went to walk and stand at a corner of some shop. We were chatting at there. Then after a few minutes we went to find Jia Min, Siew Chu, Shu Rong, Hui Ling, Sia Yong and Another from 5SN3 guys. We all went to shopping at FOS. I see many thing that I like very much. I hope I can receive it on my birthday but I know it is possible. Then Siew Chu and Jason went home together. After a while at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, Kah Bao decide to go home. After my mother come and find me I decide to go home too. I went home about 7:00pm. I know it was very late already but I still didn’t feel like going home. I was very frustrated with my family member, I mean my family. When they lose me in something they will keep my thing like computer or televisyen or other that very important to me. I wonder why they so officially. They make my very hate them much. What they promise to me didn’t make it. Like they say if I finish doing my thing they will take the modem and let me play with it. What I know is that they lie to me. They say another other word. I was full of anger in my heart. I was hoping no to be in this house. I hope to have my own freedom. I wonder when I can get my freedom at once. Can anybody just understand me. I feel very frustrated with my life. I wonder why I was born in this world. My MP4 got stuck today all is my parent’s fault. I won’t believe what my parent says anymore. What they promise me they didn’t do it as they already promise. I didn’t want to believe any people from now on. I feel that I always being lie by people. Why people were different. I can’t understand them at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment