More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Tired And Sleepy (~ o ~ ) ~zZ

I arrive school as usual time. I was very tired and sleppy as yesterday I went to sleep about 12:30am. I chat with David when I arrive in school. We have a long chat. I always gain a lot of knowledge from him. After finidh chatting with David, I straight went back to my class but before that I chat with Jocelyn. She told me that she was very tired and didn't feel like coming to school today. After that when I went back to class I realise that I made a wrong decision that is coming to school today. When it wa about 8:10am, I, Jing Yu, Yong Teck, Kuo Wei and Soo Ken was planning to climb out from gate D but When soo Ken realise he can went throught the hold, he went back to class to study science. The first people who climb out from school gate is Kuo Wei. Second is Yong Teck and lastly is Jing Yu. When I was already half climb over the gate, I got scare that my school uniform may be thorn so I told them I will go out through gate A. I saw Kwi Ching, Fish, YIt Xian, Zoe Zon and Colin was at Taman playing basketball. After those three already climb over the school gate, they went to join Kwi Ching there all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment