More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Taking Report Card ~_~

I arrive at school about 7:00am cause my cousin today wasting many time when she wake up. I talk with Samantha Wong and Jing Yu at the walk way there. We start to move all the thing for the Jumbo Sale from Koperasi to walk ways. I was in charge of it so I have to stand at there giving them order where the thing need to put. Haiz... What a busy day today. After half hour busying the Jumbo Sale, I ran go back to class to check how many people was in the class. I saw Jing Yu and his mother were talking to our form teacher. So I went back to the walk ways there to continue my job seeing them. I keep on seeing the Jeremy from 3 UIA was responsible taking our foto that is to prove to the "Angkasa" that we have do this activity to celebrate our "Koperasi Day". That Jeremy keep on taking our foto and I feel very surprise of his every action taking our foto surprisely. Actually not very hate him but I just feel like beating him only cause he keep on taking our most ugly foto. I mean we didn't comb our hair properly and he keep on snapping and taking our foto. I go to our school pavilion there to see how was APD sale and I saw Li De standing at there so I and Chua Shu Fen went to chat with him. He told me that the oil that APD use to fry the food become black already. Jeremy also told me that I keep on saying him that he keep on taking our foto without any beautiful post. Li De and Jeremy told me to post a beautiful post so that Jeremy can take my foto to avoid me from argueing but I refuse. I talk to Sze Yin about what happen on yesterday when I was playing basketball at the Taman. I only know that the guy who partner with me his name is Zhi Bing. Is quite a nice name. I also talk with him today. But what Sze Yin told me about Zhi Bing have gave me a big surprise. My parent start to talk with teacher 11:30am until 12:30pm. Wow... It about 1 hours. I can't believe it I got the most longest record. I didn't see Ting Yu at the tuition centre. I wonder if he did came to tuition. I talk with Wei Liang when I was walking up to the Block B. I chat with him a lot too. He is quite a very funny person and trying to make joke with anything but I think he is more better than all those guys from my school. I only know that Mr Cheng told me that Admin Staff got ask him how was my performance in the class. Arrive at home about 7:30pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment