More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Boring At Home ~_~

Today I wake up about 10:20am. I sleep very late yesterday. I stay at home the whole doing nothing but seeing television, doing homework and playing computer. I chat Msn with a guy name Hong Hong. Not quite very know who is him but what I know is he same birthday with me but only older me one year. Really hope monday can came quickly cause I want to play basketball with those 4ICT guy again. About 8:00pm I hear my neighbour level 1 quarrel with a guy didn't know from where. I hear they say about divorce. They quarrel very loud and I think all the neighbourhood can hear about it too. I take a test in http://www.winxclub.com/ about "Are You Sporty" and after answering all the question this is the answer ~ "You love sports and love to hang with boys. You are in good shape, have a favourite team and sporty friends. You never give up and always reach for a goal. You are notevasive or cynical, instead, you never mind to show people your sunny smile, and you are able to handle adversity in your own way. In a word, you are a sunny girl with charming smile!". I quite believe it as what it say is very true about me. I also got took a test about "In Love...With Love!" and after answering all those question this is the answer ~ "Wow! You adore romantic movies and stories and go always for romance! You take a while to fall in love with someone: trust takes time! You tend to give more than take in relationships, but when you find your “special one” you tend to get very attached: you want to see him all the time! Anyway love is never boring with you around as you're full of surprises! You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard! PS: sometimes, you secretly hope your partner will change for you…". I think it quite very interesting test for me to know more about myself. This is my winx horoscope "MERMAID - from 26/07 to 18/08Try not to judge others too severely and you will be able to understand your friends better! You may also feel a lot of pressure to continue doing well, and so study really hard to be the first in class. Don’t put so much stress on yourself!".

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    huh.. strange thoughts :)

Post a Comment