More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Playing Basketball ^_^

Today is David Tan's birthday. I forget to buy present for him as I was very busy this month and also for the next month too. I hope he won't mad cause I really too busy until forget about his birthday.When I arrive at school I go in throught gate A and chat with Chun Ngiap. He was trying to change my keychain password. After finish chatting with him I straight continue my way go back to my class so that I can have some sleep but unfortunately I saw Ai Jin. She was asking me whether I can bring the book and lend her a not. When finish talking to her I thought I can finally go back to class for so sleep but I was surprise when got someone who was pulling my bag. When I turn and have a look, I saw it was David Tan. He gave me his sim card number for me to use it. Actually until now I didn't know whether Digi is a good line to use a not. We also chat a lot too. When go back to classroom I straight change my clothes into PJK shirt. When I was sitting in the hall, I can see Alvin Tan was very serious doing his prefect job. I didn't know he is such a serious person. As what he do always is very weird to me. I skip BM subject class. Kuo Wei is such a stupid person because when he saw me went back to class to put my book he quickly call teacher and say to teacher that I was trying to skip my BM subject class. When I went into the class I saw Jaisharn and Maurice was sitting at my place. I try to ask Soo Ken to lend me his chair but he refuse to lend me. I feel he is a very selfish person no wonder the girl he like didn't talk to him. Today a guy from somewhere came to our class to give some speech for our whole class about future we are going to decide when we all finish our SPM exam this year. Actually I that time already very moody because of the Mr Razak, I mean my BM teacher has took my History subject file. I didn't have any idea to take it back form him. I feel very frustrated him very much. When I was on my way go to canteen and to Koperasi, I saw Li De was scolding someone who was sitting at the canteen there. I think he is a scary person. What I know is many people I know is from PBSM and they sometimes look scary, moody, serious, funny, weird and many other strange face that I can see throught their face and looking too. I chat with David Tan before I was about going to the Taman there to play basketball. I go play basketball about 1:10pm until 5:00pm only we play finish. I was hit by a ball again but this time is I didn't purposely hit myself. But it was quite fun playing basketball. I partner with a guy but I didn't know what is his name while another partner with Ekay. Althought it was quite fun but Alvin Tan didnn't came to play so I got a little bit bored. I only go home at 6:45pm cause I was busying preparing tomorrow Jumbo Sale. Luckly I finish the preparation just in time or not I didn't know what to say anymore. While at Koperasi, Sweet Er, Shi Qi, Siew Kee, Rong and Xin Yu were helping me to pack the thing for tomorrow Jumbo Sale. I was luckly to have them to help me. Li De help me a lot when I ask him to help me move all those table to the walk way there. I very hate Jit Han. He keep on asking the same question when he meet me in school. He keep on asking whether this saturday got Taekwondo a not as we already told all the Taekwondo member last saturday. I can't understand why he keep on asking me non-stop when he meet me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment