More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Boring Day ~_~

Pn Gan told we all that got policeman came to our school yesterday because got one Kancil car keep on tailing a girl from our school. That guy was in love with her. Pn Gan also say today 4ICT came to the hall very late. Jamie throw the stapler box to lemon but unfortunately the stapler box fell into Lemon's lunch box. It was quite funny. Jamie throw the box is because we make fun of her by saying she like Wei Hao. Many people do know she like Wei Hao. I with Jing Yu Skip class after recess time. We both skip class at Koperasi. We both hide inside the store-room. When were inside the store-room, Zoe and Lemon were inside too. They both look very weird when were inside the store-room together with Jing Yu. Zoe sit with Lemon side-by-side while I sit beside Jing Yu. Zoe and Lemon were taking their "Puppy Love" foto togehter while I was reading my comic book and Jing Yu were playing with his handphone. Zoe and Lemon was trying to capture the picture of Jing Yu and me when I put my hand at his shoulder. I didn't dare to make any sound cause if I do make any sound Mr Heng would know I and Jing Yu was hidding inside the store-room. I and Jing Yu go back to class only when is english subject. I saw Alvin Tan in Koperasi as that time he was suppost at his class studying. I think he also same with me skip class. He told me that he was having Bahasa Cina subject now but I still can't belive it as I always calling him "Ang Mo" but I didn't know he was really studying in malay school. But to me the "Ang Mo" name quite suit to him as for the first time I saw him. Jing Yu quickly hide at boys toilet when he saw our science teacher coming throught our way. I didn't notice her so teacher ask me it is I skip class. I went back to Koperasi to put my thing but what a surprise that is Alvin Tan was still in the Koperasi. Haiz... I think he is a skip class king. But actually he is a quite funny and not a bad person so time I can see he is very moody sometime look happy than other people does but also a little weird person too. I ask for his blog add but he didn't want to give me. He is such a .... guy. I hope he will give me his blog add. I stay back at Koperasi today. Xue Qi drop the shop bottle drop and I can see it the ourner of the shop very angry with it. I have no choose to take foto with Xue Qi because she begged me and Sze Yin to take foto with her. I go home about 6:00pm. I and Xue Wen walk together go to kerry bus stop. We go home late is because I was busying counting all the stock inside the Koperasi store-room. Today first time chat with "Ang Mo" in Msn. Finally he give me his blog add. I see his blog quite not bad. This poster I got it from Giant Mc Donald. It quite nice so I took it home. This movie also quite famous for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment