More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Playing BasketBall ^_^

I arrive at school as usual about 6:50am. I didn't go to meet David Tan as I today suppost to take the sim card that he is going to give me to use. I skip Bahasa Melayu subject with Jing Yu. We hide inside the Koperasi store-room. We chat a lot inside the store-room. I guess about 12:35pm I saw a gruop of boys from 5SN1 came to our class but at first I didn't know what reason they came to our class but I know after MIng Keat call me when I was talking to Kwi Ching. Ming Keat was asking me whether I got the "Kerusi" book a not. I give him two of the "Kerusi" book. He gave one to Ming Wei and one for himself. Ming Keat also told me that he will return to me when he had finish the BM subject. I feel like hitting Ming Soon as he is haiz... and I also feel like killing Kai Jie too. I think he is the same group of people like Alvin Tan. I think PBSM people are very weird. But they only the best when doing their duty. I like when they do their duty very responsible. I went to Giant with Ming Fang, Ping Wei and Mei Fong. After finishing eating we went back Taman where is behind our school. I saw Arther was sitting at there doing nothing neither practice also. So I just walk pass by him and went to play at the playground there. We play swing. Actually we saw Praveen play first then only we play together. After a while Ping Wei decide to go back to school to call her mother, Mei Fong ask me whether if I can company her to school then came back again. I say sure no problem at all. I went back to school with Ping Wei. We chat a lot when we were walking back to school. I saw Alvin Tan too but he say he was on the way going home. I though he is going to play basketball but want to go home. I straight go to Koperasi and take my back when we arrive at school. Then I went to toilet while Ping Wei went to office to call her mother. After that we both went back to Taman together. Actually my leg already cramp but that Ping Wei won't understand it. After a few minutes later they all say they decide to go to cut their hair at "Moca" salloon. So I went back to the Taman basket ball court. I saw Alvin Tan was playing basket ball with a group of people. While I thought he told me he is going home already. I play basketball with those group who was play with Alvin Tan. I wonder is Alvin Tan's playing skill were very good. Or he didn't know how to play basketball at all. Hope he can tell me that is he really know how to play basketball a not. I know that I only throw in 6 ball in the net only. Haiz... What a bad luck day and I also didn't know how to play basket ball too. The most worst thing is that I was hit by basket ball when I thought Ekay was try to lie me but actually it was true. But the thing is I didn't believe what he say so I was strike by the basket ball and those people who was at there know it and I feel very embarrassing for what has happen to me. I hope they forget about what happen cause it was very embarrassing thing to remember. Those group of guy was trying to "Aluba" Chun Ngiap but didn't success at all. While they all were trying to "Aluba" Chun Ngiap, Alvin Tan was taking video recording of the whole group that was trying to "Aluba" Chun Ngiap. I can see Alvin Tan also the bad guy too as he also interesting taking video of people being "Aluba". I wonder if he got post it in youtube website. I hear "Rainbow" by Jay Chou song at our school hall. Althought the group of people go home already, I still continue playing the basket ball with Wei Liang and I also ask him to teach me too. I thought a short guy like him won't struck any ball but he did strike 3 ball into the net. I still can't belive it. About 4:10pm only I went back to school to continue my preparation for the Koperasi Jumbo Sale. I saw many people was inside the Koperasi. I know they were saying about my hair style. They say my hair style look like my head was a bit weird. I just pretend that I didn't hear any of their conversation. I keep on staying inside the Koperasi store-room until 5:00pm. I went out of the Koperasi about 5:10pm to meet my mother and my neighbour so that they can fetch me home by car. I walk go up and down for twice at the Pasar Malam but still can't find them. After half hour already I only found my neighbour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment