More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Hari Koperasi ^_^

I arrive at school quite early today so I take out my account homework and try to do it. Chia wai ask me whether we are going to perform on the day that Japanese People are coming. I hear he say Kokurikulum Day is on the 12-07-2008. I feel it very weird as Mr -Heng told me and Arther that Kokurikulum Day is on 14-07-2008. Ai Jin keep calling me to company her go to toilet but I was very lazy to stand up so she go with Siew Kee. I go up to the stage for twice to take my certificate that Koperasi given to me. It was quite very embarrassing when I was going up to the hall. Jeremy keep on taking foto when we all go up to hall hall to take the certificate. Today I skip half hour of science class because I were at Koperasi doing something. Then when resec time I go to our school canteen to see how was our song requesting activities going on. I talk with Kai Jie and Andrew. I ask JIng Yu to help me take the Koperasi calender althought I know he would told me to take myself but I just know that he would help me take. Arther told me that tomorrow have to stay back for our Taekwondo training that we going to perform for the Japanese people that are coming to our school on 08-07-2008. I skip my account subject and moral subject. I with Jing Yu stay inside the Koperasi so that teacher won't found both of us who skip classes. I, Jing Yu, Ming Wei, Kar Wei and Ishqi were inside the Koperasi store packing our thing for the Koperasi Jumbo Sale that will be held on 27-06-2008. I and Jing Yu chat a lot together when were inside the Koperasi store room. Today also the first time that whatever I ask Jing Yu to help me, he also help me to do it together. I go bak to class when the bell rang. I help Jing Yu to take his back to Koperasi. Jing Yu broke the lamp when he was trying to help me to take the span that was at the top of the rak. But Jing Yu today realy help me a lot althought he was very playful for sometimes. I also told him to help me tomorrow because i tomorrow going to stay until very late about 6:45 pm. I was quite happy when he agree to help me out out to do the thing for our Jumbo Class together. I go home by my neighbour's car. I went to Foon Yew 1 in the eveining to fetch my cousin home. I saw Wushu Martial Art people were training very hard. I saw one student keep on doing the wrong step until all those student have to do the step again and again. I saw the girl who teach her also got very angry with him. I quite pity him.

This picture was the Hari Koperasi's souviner that Jing Yu help me take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment