More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Finally Holiday ! But Bored Staying At Home !

Was wake up by Lay Kuan's call at 12pm. Though of sleeping late as this few week everyday keep on wake up early. Feel damn headache and tired but as usual I will switch on my computer to play facebook. I didn't know what happen to me today. Before this I mean during study I keep on feeling like playing game everyday but now I got holiday already but I don't feel like playing game already. I wondering what happen to me now. Is it I addicted with my school assignemnt already? Or not why I keep on feeling very bored and nothing to do at all. Really BORED! Already very bored anad my stupid computer still make me angry as the internet explorer can't go through facebook. It keep on appear blank page for me. Gosh! It were like hell to me as holiday already this kind of thing happen to me. Nothing much to write so I will stop here and continue tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment