More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Go Away Stupid Idiotic Assignment ! I Don't Wish To See You On My Table Now !

Wake up at 1pm. As I were really damn tired after busying with many stupid idiotic assignment. I don't have the mood to continue anymore. Feel sick of everything. Wanted to stop it so much. I still wondering should I really continue my study at this school? It really make me sick of everything like how the way friends treating me, mountain of assignment and many other thing. Now all I wanted to say is "Go Away Stupid Idiotic Assignment ! I Don't Wish To See You On My Table Now And Stay Away From Me!" Staying at home doing nothing but playing the pc game that I bought from Singapore IT Fair. It damn challenging. It hard than I thought it was. Sze Yin called me at night asking if tomorrow I free a not as she want to come to my school to have a look at it. She telling me she and ehr sister planning finding school to study and thinking to come my school to have a look at it first. She say her friends in camp say her friends studying in this school say not bad. GOSH! HELLO! Didn't I hear wrong or my ear got problem? This school not bad? To me this school is like HELL! Making me sick of it everyday. I feel frustrated with it. The Teacher I don't like the most is Teacher Piao. Always wasting people's time and making people tired rushing his homework. WHAT THE HELL! SHIT! I HATE YOU SO SO Damn Much! Really hope you didn't have the chance to teacher me. I don't want teacher like you. Always rejecting homework, wasting my time, give mountain of assignment and many other thing. HATE YOU FOREVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment