More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Is "SAD" New Year Not "HAPPY" New Year !

Really got very damn frustrated when my parent didn't want go Singapore today. I plan to go there to buy cloth and shoes for new year but end up fail. I got the feeling that this year is going to very "BAD LUCK" year ever. All is the Teacher Piao's fault. Giving many homework like mountain. Argue with my parent as I didn't want to go out to shopping buying new year food and drink. I really got damn frustrated because Teacher Piao causes me didn't have the time to prepare for this year Chinese New Year. Make me argue with parent. Really hate him now. I hope he didn't exist in this world at all. He making me having a lot of trouble with my family. Everyday I keep on argue with my parent because of busying with his homework. Make people's family argue because of his stupid homework or assisgnment. SHIT! For me this year is "SAD" New Year Not "HAPPY" New Year ! 私は非常にあなたが嫌い, Teacher Piao and たわごと食べて行く !

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hahaha u write so funny le when u scolding, make me laugh non stop hahaha

Post a Comment