More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Finally Went To Singapore After So Many Days Busying With Chinese New Year !

This Uncle make me want to laugh out loud as he sleep till like this. Maybe he were too sleepy enough or not why sleep till like this or maybe tired. Hahaha...
Look like this Uncle is going to fall of soon. But he really do sleep like this since I went up to the bus.
Claypot chicken with muchroom. Cost me $6 not include rice.
Claypot herbal sliced fish soup. Cost $5 not include rice. My dad order it and with additional of tow bowl rice. Gosh! Look like my dad really hungry.
Claypot herbal chicken soup. My mum order it as there is nothing else to eat. Cost $5 and with additional of rice cost $0.50.

Went to Jurong Point as it already late. Went there to buy some vegetables home to cook. Really got a bit frustrated when I was choosing some tau fu. Some of the tau fu were spoil as got some bad smell on it. No choice I choose to buy the same brand back as I though cheap so I choose other brand. Went home late already so go order take away ikan bakar near my house there.

2 comments:

  1. i'm WeiLiang said...
     

    大姐~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros are about 240 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Post a Comment