More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Finally Talk To CHIA BOON XIN !

All this picture I took is Teacher Space's homework example from last term senior. As it was damn hard to think so I decided to take picture of it so I at least got an example to look at.



Boon Xin called me in the afternoon. He asked if my house there raining a not. He say that he want to took taxi from City Square to Landmark as it was raining. I was wondering why want waste money. Why can't he bring umbrella. He say he pay the money and all I have to do it just wait at City Square then take cab with him. Hello ! I Still haven't bath yet. Arrive at school about 4pm. Shu Qi didn't attend to class today as she got flu, sick and addition raining. Saw Boon Xin, Mandy and Yee Siang have early arrive at school sitting at the living-room doing theri homework. I go library as it still got sometime before class start. Senior Kah Wang told me that Senior Lulu was rob when she was walking pass through the junction before City Square. She was walking alone when suddenly two malay guy appear and one of them. Play facebook in the class as I didn't have any idea to do my homework. Teacher Space sit beside me play the facebook game name bejeweled. Gosh I can say that all people in the class including some seniro also playing the game. I was playing it too as I dind't want to lose to Teacher Space. But I end up lose to her too. Walk go bus stop with Boon Xin. As we were walking and chatting pass through the Shell, Boon Xin asked me if the purple Honda City car I know as they were looking at both of us. When I turn I realise it was Teacher Space's car. Some senior were in her car too. I meet up June Tan, she was my friend in Omega tuition centre. I only recognise her when she touch my shoulder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment